Micropigmentation (Permanent Makeup)
Micropigmentation, or permanent makeup, is a method of implanting organic pigments under the superficial layers of the skin to create a lasting cosmetic effect. It is commonly performed on both men and women to improve the appearance of the face or body and can be used to create the illusion of more hair in the eyebrows and eyelashes, or to add color to the lips or skin. The procedure is ideal for everyone from those with impairments that prevent accurate makeup application to those who are extremely active and don't have time, or don't wish to worry about the re-application of makeup throughout the day.
Benefits of Micropigmentation:
- Enhance or change natural lip color as it begins to fade
- Enhance the appearance of eyebrows or eyelashes.
- Rude the need for daily makeup application
- Restore symmetry after breast reconstruction
- Camouflage the appearance of scars from surgery or an accident